What started out as a couple of posts on interviewing IT candidates in the SMB sector, turned into a mini-series/FAQ on the topic. So, if you work in the SMB sector, or you're a small-to-midsized business that doesn't have a very formalized interview process, or even if this is the first time you've ever had to interview job candidates, check out some of these posts.
- Getting Started
- Where do I find candidates to interview?
- What does a good resume look like?
- How do I efficiently screen candidates?
- What kind of screening questions should be asked?
- Introduction to the in-person interview
- What types of questions should I ask during the in-person interview?
- How do I make an offer to a candidate?
Feedback is welcome, so if you disagree or can offer additional input leave a comment or shoot me an email.