Usage: "cscript ad.inventory.v2.3.vbs >inventoryreport.txt"
- Download the latest version of AD-COIT.
- Uncompress and extract the files to a folder on the local computer ("c:\scripts\AD-COIT")
- Edit the script using a text editor
- Edit the following line to reflect your organization's LDAP path: StrLdapPath = "'LDAP://DC=domain,DC=local' - In most cases you simply need to update the domain.
Save the file and exit.
- Open a command prompt (start>run>"cmd"), and run the script: "cscript ad.inventory.v2.3.vbs >inventoryreport.txt"
- Keep in mind that when redirecting the output, you wont see the command-prompt window update until the script finishes. If you want to see the output, just use the following commend: "cscript ad.inventory.v2.3.vbs"