Just a quick list of reminders for next year’s SMB nation (some of which were learned the hard way).
- Get there the day before SMB nation starts, and attend any and all pre-events that you can find
- Stay at whatever hotels are recommended (this year, they were the Courtyard Marriott’s in
Redmond, and ) – you'll meet other attendees and probably learn something Bellevue
- Go to the breakfasts
- Stay as long as you can in the evenings – even the vendor sponsored events
- Go down and hang out in the hotel lobbies after 11:00pm – there will be other attendees worth meeting
- Stay until Monday after the conference, and attend whatever extra events you can
- You can never have enough business cards - double whatever you planned to bring!